The MCC Athletics Blog

Officially the "unofficial" MCC Athletic Blog; created for all Eagle fans- so that they can keep tabs of their favorite JuCo team.

Google
 
Web www.mcceagles.blogspot.com

Monday

Women’s soccer preps for District


The Meridian Community College women’s soccer team will spend this week preparing for the NJCAA District E soccer championship in Corsicana, Texas.

The Lady Eagles (8-2-1) will face Navarro (TX) College (16-0).

MCC captured the program’s first ever Region 23 title in October in dramatic fashion by defeating rival Mississippi Gulf Coast in overtime.

Meanwhile, Navarro cruised to their sixth consecutive Region 14 championship and is looking to make their fifth consecutive appearance in the NJCAA National Championship.

The District title match is set for Saturday, November 8 at noon- hosted by Navarro.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ali said...

My sister plays high school soccer and I'm just now discovering how physical the sport is.

I'm not really sure how I found your blog. I think I hit the "next blog" button when I was viewing my blog and yours came up randomly. I like your blog and bookmarked it. Would you consider adding the "posting date" to your entries so that I know when they were posted. All I see is the time. Otherwise super cool!

Ali's Most Recent Post:
It's Okay to Change Airlines

 

Post a Comment

<< Home